Maya and I were playing with our 18" Dolls and they were riding on our dog Oso.
Liberty,( my doll) was strapped on real good. Guss what, Oso desided he was going to
go play so Liby went with him. I grabbed her hair and got her out but out the other way went her leg! It had fallen out of her! She is doing ok rite now with out a leg.
We might send her to a hospital soon but we might have to wait.
loves,
Sarah and Liby
Liby and Vangie look so cute having a tea party on your bed all day. I am so glad Liby has such a good friend to sit with her all day long while she is "Legless Liby"! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope Liby is doing better now! Did you get her to the doctor yet?
ReplyDeleteOh, my, poor Liby! I am reading a book right now about a teenage girl who was in a bad car accident and had to have part of her leg taken off. It is neat to see how she faces one thing at a time and learns how to compensate. I hope Liby can get her leg back, but if not, I know you will help her adjust!! All my love, MiMi
ReplyDeleteLiby has not gone to the doc. yet.
ReplyDeleteLiby says" thank you for all thee nice commets"