Me

Me

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hero yet No More

Oso is my hero. One day we were putting Oso in his pen and Arrow slipped out with another dog we were dog-sitting. We got the other dog back in the pen but Arrow ran out the frount gate. (There are some dogs down the street that Arrow likes to run along the fence with.) So, I ran after him. The other dog barked a not-very-nice bark and Oso jumped the fence and ran to my "rescue". After a very long time of yelling, screaming, chunking rocks and whaking our dogs on the rumps, they ended up killing the other dog. Dad had to pay for the dog, put Oso down and give my Arrow away. That was the hardest part, giving Arrow away. He was my mirical baby boy. I look at my leashes in my room, and remember everything we did together. I am happy for Arrow because God gave him a second chance. I'll always miss them, so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment