Me

Me

Monday, January 24, 2011

Toby

Toby is OUR gray tabby. Dad found him at the Check Point and called us to say that if we wanted to come and pick the cat up that we could because he was so friendly. We went to the Check Point and got the cat. (That was, not yesterday but the day before)
We have to keep him in the old chick pen so he won't run away.

Today, I went out there after I let out the dogs and I opened the gate and called "Toby." He came a running from behind his "refuge"!! I sat down on the ground and Toby was ALL OVER ME!!! He begs to be petted and srached. He is 4 to 5 months old. he still has his kitten fur and it is so soft!!! Later today we are going to take Toby to the vet

3 comments:

  1. He is the second best good cat ever isn't he? God has been good to send us sweet animals! LOve Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww....When God takes one good kitty, he sends another! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, God is good like that. But today that cat is stinking up maya and mine room!! He is farting:)!!

    ReplyDelete