Me

Me

Friday, January 14, 2011

Farkle!!!

"Farkle" has become a time to look foward to in the mornings. here is how the last few morrnings have been. Dad comes home, changes cloths,we eat breakfast, clean the table, PLAY FARKLE!! but Dad is about to go on days. tommorow night is his last night.

4 comments:

  1. oh, I forgot to tell you what the game is. It is a dice game. and you have to be pretty good at math to be the "score keeper"!!


    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. But when Dad goes on days, we can play Farkle at night after dinner when he is home! And you do have to be pretty good at math the be the score keeper....way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...You'll have to teach me to play this some time, because I don't think I know how. Sounds like it's lots of fun, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea!mom. when we come to your house this summer, we will bring Farkle, Auntie Aaron!!

    ReplyDelete