Me

Me

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

school HARD

We have hit school hard this week. (I some times wish I could LITERALLY hit school. :))
I have actually found I kind of enjoy school. (don't get any ideas, Mom.) It gives me something to do, to think about. In my spare time I work on Liby's school so she can start soon. My friend, Amriel, says that her doll gets off school in the winter because she has to do school and when she is off in the summer, she teaches her doll some school.

3 comments:

  1. Auntie Aaron,
    I miss you and love you bunch and tell uncle T.A. I love him too. can not wait to see you agin. Maya is writting letters to you on her blog, have you noticed? oh, thank you for the Christmas ornaments.
    LOVE,
    SARAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sarah,

    I am so proud of your attitude. I know I ask you to do things sometimes that you do not particularly WANT to do but you always choose to do them joyfully anyway. That is a very Godly characteristic! I love you Sweetie! Mom

    ReplyDelete